- 2013 OFFICIAL HOLIDAYSHolidays in 2013Read More
- FADRI CONDUCTS IAS 19 SEMINAR TO ACTUARIESLyndon F. Fadri, ActuarialExponents’ Chief Consultant, conducted a seminar on Employee Benefits Accounting to fellow actuarial professionals.Read More
- iSOLVE MULTI-EMPLOYER RETIREMENT PLAN NOW OPEN FOR PARTICIPATIONThis BIR-qualified plan provides retirement and involuntary separation benefits equivalent to 100% of monthly salary per year of service as well as vesting benefits starting at 5 years of service. It also has a built-in insurance program.Read More
- CONTINUING INTEREST DECLINE TO WORSEN EFFECT OF THE AMENDED IAS 19Reference interest rates continue to decline. As of September 29, 2012, the yield-to-maturity rate of government securities maturing in 15 years is 5.17% down by 0.38% (38 basis points) from 5.59% as of the end of last year.Read More
- FADRI CHAIRS ASP EMPLOYEE BENEFITS COMMITTEELyndon F. Fadri, ActuarialExponents’ chief consultant was appointed chairman of the Employee Benefits Committee of the Actuarial Society of the Philippines. The committee handles issues and studies relative to employee benefits particularly retirement programs, group life insurance and medical programs.
- 2012 INVESTMENT PERFORMANCE STUDYActuarialExponents, Inc. has come up with another survey that it intends to do on annual basis to provide clients with additional basis for comparison for actual returns on retirement funds as well as the mix of investments.
- ASSET-LIABILITY MANAGEMENT SERVICEEffective immediately, ActuarialExponents will make asset-liability management studies for retirement funds available to its clientele.Read More
- AMENDED IAS 19 IMPACT QUANTIFIEDA survey on eighty-four companies showed that around 60% will have to absorb the negative impact of the Amended IAS 19 which will take effect for reporting periods beginning on or after January 1, 2013. This means that these companies will have to increase the liability recorded in their books. The average adjustment is about 28% percent of the annualized salaries.Read More
- 2012 RETIREMENT PROGRAM SURVEYActuarialExponents, Inc. has finalized its 2012 survey of retirement programs. It involved 107 companies from different industries Read More
- BIR ISSUES TAX RULES FOR PERARR 17-2011 provides that a confirmation of an employee’s entitlement to the 5% tax credit shall be issued to his employer to automatically adjust the withholding tax on the employee’s compensation income. For this purpose, the employer must secure its employee’s PERA tax credit entitlement from the PERA Processing Office.Read More
- CORPORATE SOCIAL ARMThe LYNDON F. FADRI Foundation which will serve as ActuarialExponents' Social Arm was formally incorporated.Read More
- OFFICIAL LIST OF PHILIPPINE HOLIDAYS FOR 2012Based on Proclamation No. 295 signed by Pres. Noynoy Aquino on November 24, 2011
- IAS 19 AMENDEDThe International Accounting Standards Board (IASB) announced on June 16, 2011 the completion of its project to improve the accounting for pensions and other post-employment benefits by issuing an amended version of IAS 19 Employee Benefits. Read More
- REVENUE MEMORANDUM CIRCULAR NO. 27-2011The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) issued Revenue Memorandum Circular No. 27-2011 dated on July 1, 2011 revokes BIR Ruling Nos. 002-99 (dated January 12, 1999), DA-184-04 (dated April 6, 2004), DA-569-04 (dated November 10, 2004) and DA-087-06 (dated March 6, 2006).Read More
- REVENUE MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. 26-2011The Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) issued Revenue Memorandum Order (RMO) No. 26-2011 last June 13, 2011, which provides the guidelines on the processing of the issuance of Certificate of Tax Exemption from Income Tax and from Withholding Tax.Read More
- Current Minimum WagesSee the latest updated minimum wagesRead More
- RETIREMENT PROGRAM SEMINARMay 5, 2011, Mandarin Oriental HotelRead More
- BIR Lists De Minimis BenefitsThe Bureau of Internal Revenue issued Revenue Regulations No. 5-2011 dated March 16 which enumerated the list of “de minimis” benefits, or privileges of relatively small value, which are not subject to income and withholding tax. Read More
- Employee Benefits Accounting SeminarNovember 23, 2010; Mandarin HotelRead More
- ASP ISSUES POSITION ON DISCOUNT RATEThe Actuarial Society of the Philippines (ASP) issued a position paper on the issue of discount rate for valuation of long-term and post-employment benefit plans. The paper was dissimenated to its membership through e-mail on November 5, 2010.Read More
ABOUT THE COMPANY
We are actuaries and employee benefits consultants specializing in retirement and other long-term employee benefit programs. In synergy with iSolve, we also provide consulting services for group life and group medical programs.
Finally, we provide actuarial services for life insurance companies and other financial institutions.
We started operation in May, 2005 as a consulting firm for life insurance companies and financial institutions. We are now one of the leading actuarial consulting firms in this sector. In October of 2009, we expanded our services to employee benefits. Even before completing our first year in this area, we already served more than a hundred clients in different industries.
We aim to provide the greatest value for our clientâ€™s resources. It starts with our acknowledgement that in engaging our services, clients make use of its resources - financial resources, human resources, time and even opportunities.
Thus, we provide not only quality results but quality service as well (we make sure that you are attended to by your consultant directly whenever you need him) and prompt results (we have the best turnaround time in the industry). We also provide value-added services - free seminars, participation in studies, timely information on recent developments through our website and more. Finally, we initiate.
A retirement program is a long-term commitment and once established, the benefits can no longer be diminished. Its costs and other financial requirements are not determined straight-forward. We, thus, provide very comprehensive services to ensure that Clients make well-informed decisions in amending or setting up a retirement program and avoid surprising financial and implementation problems.